ONE FM 91.3 is an English music station playing all the greatest hits from the 80s’ to present. The fun and dynamic station targets forward-thinking professionals aged 40 and above, appealing to both genders with a rising target of females.
ONE FM 91.3 - it’s all about the good times and greatest hits!
- Check if your computer’s volume setting is put on mute.
- Google Chrome & Firefox are the most widely used and best supported web browsers. Do consider using either as your browser of choice to listen to our streaming services. Click on the links below to download the latest version of either Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Please also update your Flash Plug-in. Click here to update now!
- And finally, please clear your computer Cache.
- Kindly reload the page.
- You may need to check the quality of your internet connection. Please remember that having “Full Bar” connectivity does not always mean that you have decent throughput.
- If you are tuning to us from an office, your IT department might have put in place a firewall, thus limiting your access to sites that require online streaming. Do speak with your network administrator directly who may have set limitations to your connection. Alternatively, you can tune in to the station via our mobile app.
- If you are using a public Wifi network, the network is a shared network and open to public. Web traffic may be high, thus delaying your stream. It is recommended to stream the station via the station’s mobile app on your telco’s 3G/4G network. Do bear in mind that some public Wifi networks do not allow streaming.
- Thank you for not giving up! Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the answers to the questions below. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- How are you trying to listen to our stream? (Web Player/ Mobile App)
- From what kind of device? Please also share the device’s software version (Mac/ Windows PC/ Android/ iPhone)
- Our mobile apps are updated to suit the latest OS of the device. You will be prompted for an update, if any. There are few possibilities to the intermittent signal on mobile. It could be:
- Limited / Intermittent data signal from your mobile carrier.
- Because you are at a crowded place, sharing the data signal with other subscribers from your mobile carrier
- Because you are underground (e.g. in the tunnel or underpass)
- If you are iOS9, turn off Data Assist
SPH RADIO PRIVATE LIMITED
Reaching out to you via your phone number
SPH Radio aims to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 ("PDPA") and respects your choices in respect of your personal data.
The main purposes for which your personal data is collected, used or disclosed by SPH Radio, its related corporations and our service providers in Singapore include providing you with our products and services, managing your subscriptions, renewals and your account, processing payments, addressing questions and feedback, improving our products and services, as well as where permitted under law, sending you marketing and promotional offers on products and services, and personalized content and advertising based on your preferences or demographics.
In addition, if you have registered your telephone number with the national Do Not Call (DNC) registry, we will not send you promotional and marketing messages via your telephone number unless you have provided SPH Radio consent to do so.
SPH Radio has a Data Protection Policy which provides more information about how we collect, use and disclose your personal data. Should you have any feedback or enquiries relating to your personal data or if you wish to stop receiving promotional or marketing messages from SPH Radio, please contact:
The Personal Data Protection Officer at the following addresses:
Name: Mr Quek Zhi Hao
Email : email@example.com
Postal Address: 1000 Toa Payoh North, News Centre, Singapore 318994
Telephone Number : 63195370
For more information about PDPA generally, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission's website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg
(Last updated 15 October 2018)