Cooking as ONE: Charmaine’s Chinese Stir-Fried Potatoes
Cooking as ONE: Chinese Stir-Fried Potatoes Recipe
Charmaine's Stir-Fried Potatoes Recipe
- Dried Chilli
- Coriander (optional)
- White Rice Vinegar
- Sesame Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Peel the potatoes
- Cut the potatoes into strips, wash them in water twice, and soak them after
- Chop garlic, coriander, dried chillies
- Add the sesame oil in a hot pan
- Fry up the garlic (don’t let it burn!)
- Throw in the dried chillies once the garlic gets nice and sizzling
- Fry the dried chillies until the flavour of chili starts to seep into the oil
- Add in strips of potato
- Make sure the oil coats every strip of the potato
- Add in vinegar and mix well.
- Add in soy sauce for extra flavour
- Add in coriander (optional), and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Stir well, and serve!
Head over to ONE FM's Facebook Page @onefm913 and participate in our weekly Cooking as ONE contest and guess the DJ who cooked the dish of the week! Prizes to be given away, tune in to ONE FM 91.3 to find out more!