Cooking as ONE: FD’s Homemade Granola with Yogurt
Cooking as ONE: FD's Homemade Granola with Yogurt
FD's Homemade Granola with Yogurt
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup sunflower oil
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¾ cup raisins
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Pour honey, sunflower oil, peanut butter into a bowl, and whisk until smooth.
- Add the egg white and vanilla extract, and continue to whisk.
- Add the oats, walnuts, almonds, and sprinkle the cinnamon.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Place your mixture on a lined baking tray, and smoothen it out nicely.
- Place the tray into a pre-heat oven to 160 degree celsius, for 45 minutes.
- Stir it, every 15 minutes.
- Once done, leave it out to cool.
- Add raisins and chocolate chips, and stir well.
- Serve your granola with yogurt, and you’re done!
Head over to ONE FM's Facebook Page @onefm913 and participate in our weekly Cooking as ONE contest and guess the DJ who cooked the dish of the week! Prizes to be given away, tune in to ONE FM 91.3 to find out more!