Cooking as ONE: Glenn’s Capsicum Slapsicum
Cooking as ONE: Glenn's Capsicum Slapsicum
Glenn's Capsicum Slapsicum
- 2 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of hot chilli pepper
- 1 capsicum (colour of your choice)
- With the 2 eggs in a microwavable bowl, add a little salt, a little hot chilli pepper, and milk. Whisk these ingredients together.
- Cut the capsicum in half and gently take out the seeds, because you don’t want the egg solution flowing out of the capsicum.
- Use a spoon, and pour in the mix, into the capsicum halves.
- Place the capsicum halves in your microwave oven, set on high, for 2 minutes.
- Serve with olives, and you’re done!
Head over to ONE FM's Facebook Page @onefm913 and participate in our weekly Cooking as ONE contest and guess the DJ who cooked the dish of the week! Prizes to be given away, tune in to ONE FM 91.3 to find out more!